Thursday, May 31, 2012

.:Jen D. Ganzert:.

Jennifer, you are such a beautiful person. You definitely were the perfect candidate for the Sunshine award in choir, every time you walk into a room you are beaming with joy, and you can see the bliss radiating around you. You bring soo much happiness to everyone you meet. I can't believe I didn't get to know you until second trimester, but I am so grateful that I did. We have shared some pretty great memories together: Ice skating, rocking out in my car, roller skating/blading, Harry Potter, Paramore, wigs (at the mall, Panda Express, school), Gator Jacks, the hospital, letting you drive my car... oh how the list could go on! 

I've never seen such an optimistic spirit, you are such an inspiration to me.

Thank you for allowing me to be sorted into my proper Hogwarts category of Raven Claw, thank you for introducing me to some amazing new bands i.e. "We are the In Crowd", thank you for feeding me Brazilian food (mostly sweets), but most of all thank you for being one of the best friends a person could ask for. 

This isn't Good-bye, it's see you later! :D
2014 I will be in Brazil.
Whoo! The Worldcup... but mostly I want to go to visit you! 
Stay just the way you are and continue to follow your bliss. 
<3  


Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
Alice Kingsley: "I'm afraid so. But let me tell you a secret, all the best people are."

No comments:

Post a Comment