Monday, April 30, 2012

.:Undesirable:.


I'm not one to throw pity parties however, I am human... 
Therefore, I do need to vent every once in a while.
This might sound very cliche` but I feel as if I am always the odd one out, and not in a good unique way.
Even surrounded in a crowd of familiar faces, I feel detached.

I feel nearly invisible.
Yet I'm clearly solid and made of flesh. 
I feel close to isolated.
Yet I'm obviously not alone on this Earth.
I feel ugly.
Yet I have a belief that every one has beauty.

I sometimes dread waking up, because I know that when I do it will lead to another day of emptiness. 
Don't get me wrong, I am happy and I appreciate life, I just always feel like there is something missing...

Regardless of what others say, I feel like no one understands.
I feel like I am a throw away kid sometimes...
I feel like the sooner I leave this place the better.
I feel like a locked door whose key lies on the inside.

I don't want to be recycled, but I feel as though it would be easy for others to throw me in the bin...


I feel like I need to escape. 
I feel that though this may not be the place for me, there is a place for me... and maybe these people can't fully understand me, but somewhere there is someone who does... 
My soul needs to travel and explore.
I am an outsider.

But with all that said it seems to be that...
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."
-Coco Chanel

And no one person is just like another.

...






4 comments:

  1. wow. Everything that I've been feeling has just been put into the most beautiful words. Written by my friend Samii. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best friend. After several facebook attemps, I remember you are detoxing from facebook. :|
    I love you so much.
    Never ever should someone feel like this.
    Skype so so so soon. We need to chat.
    JUST REMEMBER IF YOU NEED TO GET AWAY I AM ALWAY ALWAYS HERE,you're beautiful and worthy. Remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [I sent you a youtube video. btw.]
    I love you too Taylor! Thank you for always being here for me. And yes, we need to skype. I just needed to vent you know? Ha. and blogging is good outlet, and in fact after I posted this I felt much better and was back to my optimistic ways. ^_^

    ReplyDelete