Saturday, January 28, 2012

.:Oh it's inevitable:.

.:Change:.

I've learned that change is inevitable. Whether you like it or not, everyone and everything will change with time. But the only change we have control over is the change over ourselves. I always let myself get caught up in the choices that others have made. Thinking somehow it was my fault or that I could have done something to change their minds, but I now know it was their choice all along. We can try to guide the direction of someone else's decisions but in the end they are the ones who must choose for themselves. We don't have control over events that sometimes effect our lives either, but what matters is how we react to those life changing moments.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." 
- William E. Henley

No comments:

Post a Comment